How to order
Farm2Fork is a small business that delivers the vegetables and fruits of the best quality Hungarian producers straight to your kitchen. Order conveniently through this website and spare yourself the hassle of locating and transporting produce from all over the place. Get to know our network of farmers and choose from top quality products.
- Whether you are ordering as a restaurant or as an individual, first we ask you to create a Farm2Fork account. During registration, please tell us where you heard about us and add your shipping address and contact information.
- After logging in, choose from the available vegetables, fruits, and other products. You can also filter the goods by type, farmer, and organic or conventional production method.
For the selected product, enter the quantity you would like to order and then add it to your basket.
When viewing the basket, you can cross check the selected products, change the quantity, and submit extra requests.
- After placing your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail stating the date of delivery. We process orders on Monday and Thursday mornings.
- Orders placed by 12:00 pm (noon) on Wednesday will be shipped on Thursday and orders placed by 12:00 pm (noon) on Sunday will be shipped on Tuesday.
- Delivery is free for restaurants. The minimum order value is 15 000 HUF (net).
- We deliver orders for individuals at specific areas of Budapest. Delivery area includes district I., II., certain parts of district III., V., VI., VII., VIII., XI., XII., IX., and certain parts of district XIII.. Please check the map below to see if we deliver to your location.
- If we do not deliver to you, you can order our products through www.nepazarolj.hu.
- In the case of individuals, the minimum order value is 5 000 HUF and the cost of delivery is 1 000 HUF. Your order over 15 000 HUF will be delivered free of charge.You can also pick up your order yourself: (free of charge)
- At the Farm2Fork warehouse (1097 Budapest, Gyáli út 27. Building C - Autóker site), after consultation by e-mail or phone (+3620-5542280).
- At Portobello Coffee, Brunch & Wine (1053 Budapest Veres Pálné u. 16.) on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 5 pm.
- At Caphe by Hai Nam Café (1114 Budapest Bartók Béla út 35.) Tuesday and Thursday from 10 am to 7 pm
- You can pay for the ordered goods in the manner agreed upon at the time of purchase. As an individual, you can pay with SimplePay or cash. For restaurants and businesses, cash payment and bank transfer are available.
Have more questions?
We collected the most frequently asked ones here.